Sunday, February 3, 2013

Car Meets

Car Meets

 

Car Meets are a way the car community can get together and show off what they have made or on there projects that they have been working on. A good place to find out about meets is on forums. here is a link to a good forum
 
 
 
 
Here in Central Oregon we now have a group of people that are organizing meets and the first one is going to be this Wednesday February 6 . This is for all time of cars, trucks, and bikes .
 
 
 
These car meets are long time tradition and people will travel long ways to go to some of the biggest car meets its what keeps us modifying our cars  to match our personality and just have a fun time maybe go cruising afterwards. Here is a nice video of a car crew cruising.
 




5 comments:

  1. I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.car inspection service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.กรอบป้ายทะเบียนกันน้ำ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself.กรอบป้ายทะเบียนสแตนเลส

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    cheap used cars from japan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mazda Eunos Roadster was unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show on February 10, 1989, with a price tag of US$14,000.The MX-5, with production code NA, was made available for delivery to buyers worldwide in the following dates: May 1989 (as a 1990 model) in the US and Canada; September 1, 1989 in Japan; and 1990 in Europe. An optional hardtop was made available at the same time, in sheet moulding compound (SMC). Demand initially outstripped production, fueled by enthusiastic press reviews.

    ReplyDelete